From 1200 rupees (16 euros, 19 dollars environ)
Two hours in the royal garden of Aurangabad
Walking tour : Himayat Bagh
Walking tour to the royal Himayat Baugh
Learn about Aurangabad history in this walking tour: Aurangabad being the former capital of the Mughal empire under Aurangzeb, it has a special historical charm which attracts many. This garden is one of its attribute.
There is also a palace and an imperial garden. We invite you to dive into the 17th century, when Aurangabad was the center of India. This is a walking tour in an area which has prohibited vehicles. This allows you to enjoy the surrounding nature as well as the bird chirping. What a better way to start the day!!!
You will discover a unique and magical place, with the history of the city. Do you want to know why this garden was a point of problem between a father and his son? Do not hesitate to ask and travel with us to know more. By visiting this garden early in the morning, we will have the chance to see peacocks, different species of birds. It is also a place of daily yoga practice.
The price of this tour is 1200 rupees (16 euros, 19 dollars approximately)
The price may change depending on the dates chosen and number of people.
- A professional guide (Languages: French, English, Spanish, Hindi and Marathi)
- One bottle of water per person
- Transportation by rickshaw
- The international flight to India Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Souvenir shopping
- Things not mentioned in the inclusion
- The meeting point is in front of the Delhi gate
- We will then walk towards to the old imperial garden
- We will discover the different systems of water fountains and water resources If we are lucky, we will cross paths with peacocks which are numerous in this garden.
- We will go on a small hill to enjoy the view of Aurangabad caves and Bibi ka Maqbara. .
- We will then head to the old imperial citadel. We will finish the tour in front of the Rangeen gate, one of the beautiful gate in city.
- Walking tour
- Visiting non-tourist places
- Explore the nature in the city center
- Discover the history of the last Mughal capital