From 3325 rupees (45€, 47.5$)
A day to discover the holy city: Nashik
Nashik: a city with many mythological facts
Nashik has many sacred Hindu temples. This is where the beginning of the great epic of the Ram God takes place. It is called Ramayana. This is one of the sacred book of Hinduism.
When Ram is sentenced to exile by his father, he began to live with his wife Sita and his brother, Laxman, on the banks of the Godavari River. This is where Shurpanakha, the demon who was Ravan’s sister, attempted to seduce Laxman. To punish her for her cruelty, he cut her nose which felt on the land of Nashik. This is what gave the name to the city (Nas = nose). Mad with rage, Ravan kidnapped Sita and took her to SriLanka. This is where Ram’s great epic to save Sita begins.
We will spend the morning retracing the story of the Ramayana by visiting the different temples of the different scenes of it. Nashik is also the wine capital of India. Wine is renowned there and many famous wine houses have settled there. To discover this era of Nashik, we suggest a visit to a vineyard with tasting of 7 different wines.
The price for this tour is 3325 rupees (45 euros, about 47.5 dollars) per person.
This rate is established on the basis of a standard vehicle for 2 people.
The price may change depending on the number of people and the dates chosen.
Included in this tour:
- We pick you up from your hotel, airport or train station.
- We drop you off at your hotel, airport or train station.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- The professional guide in French, English, Spanish, Hindi and Marathi for the entire tour.
- All entrances to monuments visited during the stay.
- Wine tasting
- One bottle of water per day per person.
- GST (Government Service Tax)
The following are excluded from this tour:
- The international flight to India
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Souvenir shopping
- All which is not included
In the morning, we will visit:
- Shri Kalaram Mandir
- Naroshankar Mandir
- Shree Ram Mandir
In the afternoon, we will go to the wine farm to discover Indian wine.
- Discovery of the old town
- Visit hidden places
- Introduction of Hinduism
- Visit of non-touristic monuments
- Mix of city and nature feeling
- Visit and tasting at a vineyard