Paithan is a small town at the south of Aurangabad.
A peaceful city, it was the capital of the Satavahana empire. This empire ruled the Deccan region between the 1st century BC. J-C and the 2nd century AD J-C. From this glorious past, today remained with the Paithani sari which is the richest sari of India and the most renowned.
It is also a city that has sheltered many Hindu and Sufi saints. Religious activity is still very intense here.
We will leave from Aurangabad to Paithan. On the way, we will see the agriculture scenic view of the region.
Once arrived in Paithan, we will visit the huge public garden and the museum. We will then enjoy the view at the Godavari river’s ghat and will also see many birds.
We will go to the city center to discover the temples and ghats of the city. After a boat ride, we will go to see the remains of the glorious past of the city.
We will end the day with a visit to a workshop which empowers women to make Paithani saris.
- Wear long clothes (full pants)
- Remember to bring sunglasses and a hat
- Take some sneakers
- Remember to take a camera for beautiful pics
- The tour includes transportation, the professional guide, a bottle of water.
- We can adapt the tour according to your desires.
- Please keep in mind, we will be walking and climbing stairs during the tour.