Bicycle tour in Aurangabad
For this bicycle tour in Aurangabad, we invite you to discover the imperial city.
Indeed, in 1668, Aurangzeb, the last great Mughal decided to transfer his capital to Aurangabad. This is for control better the progress of his troops in the south. From this past, the city keeps some monuments.
We will start the tour at Delhi Gate. It was one of the four main gateways to the city in the 17th century.
We will then explore the ancient imperial garden, Himayat Baugh. It is now an agricultural research area and also a green space where you can walk, run or do yoga. From there, we will return to the citadel to see some emblematic monuments of the reign of Aurangzeb.
We will go then by steep paths to Bibi ka Maqbara, the most beautiful example of Mughal architecture in the region.
We will come back to finish the tour where we started it.
Information about the tour
- Provide long clothes (pants) and light
- Remember to bring sunglasses and a hat
- Take sports shoes
- Remember to take a camera
- The tour includes the loan of the bike, a helmet, a bottle of water, a snack.
- To make the most of the freshness, the circuit will start at 7:00 in front of Delhi Gate.
- During the tour, we will have to carry the bikes and climb a small wall.
Do you want more information or book with us?
Please send us a mail, we will be happy to help you